keynote speaker business consultant
Claudia Harvey is sought after as a female motivational, inspirational and business Keynote speaker for corporate functions, association meetings and conferences. With over 20 years of business experience in corporate and entrepreneurial settings and co-founding Dig It Apparel Inc from the ground up that successfully struck a deal on CBC's Dragons' Den, and creating On The Verge Claudia Harvey will bring informative, dynamic and motivating energy to your event or group. Numerous topics include and are not limited to:
- Go Big or Go Home - 7 Key Successful Start-Up Strategies
- A Matter of Choice - How to Achieve Personal Success
- Embracing Change - Overcoming Fear and Never Look Back
- Sales Mastery - The 4 Pillars of the Perfect Pitch
- From Idea to Inception - How to Launch a Killer Business
- So You Want to Be an Entrepreneur - From Idea to Reality
- Trio of Tools Used for the Foundation of Any Business
- Sponsorship - How to Capitalize on Untapped Revenue
- Starting a Business - Making the Unpredicatable Work for You
Claudia Harvey is Co-Founder of Dig It Apparel Inc. which began in 2008. Dig It’s original and flagship product is Dig It Handwear which is a unique utility glove with an Industrial Design Patent. These unique gloves provide an extraordinary advantage to the discerning woman to protect nails and hands from the environment while gardening or participating in a DIY project. With gloves in hand, Dig It successfully struck a deal with CBC’s Dragons’ Den Kevin O’Leary in Season 4. Since inception, Dig It has added new products, is sold across North America and other continents.
Claudia Harvey is CEO and Founder of On The Verge, a strategic consulting company where entrepreneurs and business owners can be supported, guided and thrive in their personal and business life. On The Verge helps make your possibilities a reality.
As contributing author to two International Best Sellers Success Hackers and Empowering Women To Succees Claudia hopes to inspire others.
To find out more about Dig It please visit www.digithandwear.com. and On The Verge
Please visit Contact Claudia Harvey directly for more information on how we may assist you.